1) Welcoming the poor and hungry and providing hot, nutritious meals in a safe, secure, and Godlike environment.
2) Providing a shelter for young, homeless mothers, pregnant or with infants and toddlers.
3) Accepting and distributing seasonal clothes and emergency pantry items.
4) Scheduling programs, referrals, classes, and individual and group meetings with mothers and their children.
5) Encouraging all participants to use their talents and gifts to the fullest and to become independent and exercise the power of their lives.
6) Providing opportunities for all volunteers including youth groups, student groups (including special education students) and senior aids to be of service to those in need.
7) Being a channel for accepting donations, grants and financial assistance from all who desire to give indirect service to the poor by supporting this ministry.
8) Building a community of neighbors, volunteers, donors, merchants, businesses, agencies and hospitals to assist brothers and sisters in need.